The Bottom Line
1193 Denman St.Vancouver, BC.
- Classy, tasty and first class service
- Outdoor seating
- Great weekend brunch
- Fantastic views
- Might be expensive for some
- Intimate dining and eclectic!
- Excellent views of English Bay!
- Enjoy the classy and sophisticated ambiance.
Guide Review - Raincity Grill
Visit one of Vancouver's hottest restaurants. Check out the amazing views of English Bay along with modern art and a classy ambiance. Try their phenomenal brunch menu on Saturday and Sunday. It offers three levels in the main dining room, and fine dining, as well as an outside patio. Try the seared roasted duck breast, or the grilled beef striploin. Both amazing entrees!