The Bottom Line
1088 Cambie Street
- Cozy and secluded away from hustle and bustle of downtown.
- Warm lighting.
- Best gelato in Vancouver!
- Might be expensive for some.
- Cozy and intimate! Great for a date.
- Warm lighting that relaxes you as soon as you enter.
- Try the lobster! YUM!
Guide Review - La Terrazza Restaurant
The tables are spacious and arranged in a way where you can enjoy intimate dining. The staff is warm and friendly and they will cater to all of your dining needs. La Terrazza also features two private dining rooms where you can host a business meeting or a special event. This restaurant has won many awards including ‘Most Memorable Meal’ from special media source Vancouver Magazine and has been mentioned during the Vancouver Playhouse Wine Festival.