The Bottom Line
1079 Mainland Street.
Website: Glowbal Grill
- Intimate dining.
- Glow in the dark ice cubes!
- Yummy crabmeat dish.
- Located in trendy Yaletown.
- Might be expensive for some.
- Try the fresh crabmeat and artichokes!
- Dine in one of their cozy intimate dining cubes.
- After dinner go for drinks at Glowbal's after hours bar, Afterglow.
Guide Review - Glowbal Grill and Satay Bar
The service is light, friendly and fun and they have an extensive wine list featuring wines from around the world. They have an after house bar called Afterglow where the ‘cool kids’ go to hang out after dinner. They also have special from Monday to Friday around lunch time. Enjoy dazzling food from their open kitchen and sit in their funky glowing cubes that are semi-secluded.