I'm getting hungry just looking at the restaurant menus for Dine Out Vancouver 2013.
The 17-day restaurant festival is approaching later this month and runs Jan. 18 to Feb. 3. It's a chance to explore the culinary side of the city with fixed, three-course menus at more than 200 eateries.
Some spots that I'll have on my list of eats include:
- Bella Gelateria & Gelato - $18 (dessert for two)
- Ciao Bella Restaurant & Piano Bar - $28
- Edible Canada - $28
- Forage - $28
- Giovane Cafe and Wine Bar - $18
- Hart House Restaurant - $38
- Judas Goat Taberna - $18
- Kitsilano Daily Kitchen - $38
- Maenam - $28
- The Oakwood Canadian Bistro - $28
- Salmon 'N Bannock Bistro - $28
- Wildebeest - $38
More About Dine Out: